Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05239 ETB / SYP *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 60% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 89,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 35,810 Birr (683,529 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)