Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05288 ETB / SYP *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 57% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 33,799 Birr (639,213 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)