Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05274 ETB / SYP *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 59% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 83,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 33,907 Birr (642,913 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$150 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)