Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.054 ETB / SAR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 18% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 64,051 Birr (﷼ 10,580) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)