Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.213 ETB / SAR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 22% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 68,902 Birr (﷼ 11,089) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)