Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 478 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.254 ETB / SAR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 75% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 150,373 Birr (﷼ 20,730) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 86,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)