Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02297 ETB / IQD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 12% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 83,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 73,325 Birr (3,191,807 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 4 hours ago)