Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.542 ETB / EGP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 46% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 77,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 41,391 Birr (E£ 26,843) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)