Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.239 ETB / EGP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 49% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 39,526 Birr (E£ 31,905) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)