Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.032 ETB / LYD *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 6% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 75,352 Birr (4,424 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (38 minutes ago)