Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.436 ETB / LYD *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 5% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 58,612 Birr (3,566 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 56,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (21 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 2 hours ago)