Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq vs Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02390 ETB / IQD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 10% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 125,437 Birr (5,247,410 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 114,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)