Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02297 ETB / IQD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 105,200 Birr (4,579,291 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 104,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (37 minutes ago)