Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.071 ETB / AED
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 51% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 117,807 Birr (Dirham 19,404) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)