Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.115 ETB / AED
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 36% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 106,541 Birr (Dirham 17,422) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)