Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 587 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.415 ETB / AED
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 47% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 107,525 Birr (Dirham 14,501) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)