Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 671 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.185 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 11% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 106,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 94,301 Birr (元22,533) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (23 minutes ago)