Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.313 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 12% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 110,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 97,192 Birr (元22,536) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)