Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.032 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 83,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 55,686 Birr (7,919TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)