Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 553 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.912 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 100,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 64,587 Birr (9,344TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)