Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.612 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 69,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 47,006 Birr (7,109TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)