Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25381 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 114,261 Birr (¥450,176) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 105,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)