Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20856 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 89,777 Birr (¥430,454) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 84,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (about 2 hours ago)