Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25469 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 94,179 Birr (¥369,775) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)