Cost of living in Aizawl, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33711 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 7% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 69,449 Birr (₨206,011) in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)