Cost of living in Aizawl, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 688 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39970 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 45% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 102,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 56,455 Birr (₨141,246) in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (about 2 hours ago)