Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00071 ETB / IRR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 45,835 Birr (﷼ 64,927,207) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lagos costs 10,000,000,000 ₦ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Provo, Utah costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (35 minutes ago)