Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42389 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 44% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 87,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 48,802 Birr (₨115,128) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)