Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33711 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 50% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 38,845 Birr (₨115,227) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (32 minutes ago)