Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 764 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34015 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 51% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 36,468 Birr (₨107,211) in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)