Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42784 ETB / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,195 prices entered by 164 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 49% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)