Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 803 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.468 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 80,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 58,398 Birr (Mex$ 39,775) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)