Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.269 ETB / MAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 15% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 63,549 Birr (28,013 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)