Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.958 ETB / MAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 25% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 120,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 90,013 Birr (30,426 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)