Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.965 ETB / MAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 84,528 Birr (28,506 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 83,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)