Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.498 ETB / MAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 18% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 98,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 79,916 Birr (31,989 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (35 minutes ago)