Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.435 ETB / MAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 13% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 60,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 52,393 Birr (21,515 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)