Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.237 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 62,730 Birr (10,057TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)