Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.691 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 104,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 72,246 Birr (10,797TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)