Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 716 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.755 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 105,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 69,126 Birr (12,011TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)