Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 960 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.293 ETB / AUD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 82% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 142,488 Birr (AU$8,240) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (29 minutes ago)