Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 647 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.637 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 43% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 108,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 61,186 Birr (9,218TL) in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 2 hours ago)