Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 621 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.229 ETB / GHS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 16% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 74,280 Birr (GH₵14,205) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 64,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)