Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.185 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 51,058 Birr (Mex$ 43,079) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)