Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.046 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 41% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 55,683 Birr (Mex$ 53,224) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (42 minutes ago)