Cost of living comparison between Acapulco, Mexico and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.194 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 54,266 Birr (Mex$ 45,450) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)