Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.317 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 61,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 45,710 Birr (Mex$ 34,702) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)