Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07114 ETB / NGN *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 62,810 Birr (882,855 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (32 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tokyo costs ¥730 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)