Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07206 ETB / NGN *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 5% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 59,590 Birr (826,908 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)