Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06374 ETB / NGN *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 17% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 82,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 68,056 Birr (1,067,779 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (36 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (about 1 hour ago)