Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02298 ETB / IQD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 69% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 154,193 Birr (6,709,475 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 91,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 2 hours ago)