Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 671 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02300 ETB / IQD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 80% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 209,077 Birr (9,090,935 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 116,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)