Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01922 ETB / IQD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 79% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 145,375 Birr (7,563,325 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (41 minutes ago)