Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02297 ETB / IQD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 72% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 186,010 Birr (8,096,899 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 108,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)