Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01948 ETB / IQD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 81% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 106,667 Birr (5,474,691 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 59,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)