Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01914 ETB / IQD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 79% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 134,024 Birr (7,000,561 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)