Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03616 ETB / XOF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 33% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 124,366 Birr (3,439,435 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (22 minutes ago)