Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03653 ETB / XOF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 32% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 103,303 Birr (2,828,154 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)