Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03740 ETB / XOF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 27% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 119,037 Birr (3,183,065 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (44 minutes ago)