Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 656 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05104 ETB / XOF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 25% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 124,013 Birr (2,429,880 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 99,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $11 (43 minutes ago)