Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 380 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03622 ETB / XOF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 32% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 82,518 Birr (2,277,965 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)