Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 779 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04856 ETB / XOF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 21% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 144,230 Birr (2,970,185 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 119,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)