Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 453 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.273 ETB / DKK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 74% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 158,401 Birr (kr37,067) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 91,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (17 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Aalborg costs kr2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)