Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.205 ETB / DKK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 51% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 118,185 Birr (kr36,872) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)