Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 686 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.305 ETB / DKK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 38% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 159,272 Birr (kr36,993) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 115,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (39 minutes ago)