Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.775 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 14% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,083TL ($817) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (42 minutes ago)