Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.809 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 39% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,314TL (1,536 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)