Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 143 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.567 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 33% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,244TL (1,654 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,250,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 220 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (about 2 hours ago)