Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 143 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.511 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 31% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,058TL (1,616 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)