Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00503 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 10% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,244TL (446,151 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)