Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.140 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 20% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,729TL (€901) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)