Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.120 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 27% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,432TL (3,065 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)