Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.730 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 67% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,522TL (元6,198) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)