Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 31% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,569TL (元8,237) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)