Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.593 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 22% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,535TL (元5,963) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 1 hour ago)