Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.553 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 14% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,538TL (元6,393) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)