Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.133 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 51% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,838TL (2,269KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Venice costs €0.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Saint Peter Port costs £100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baku costs 4.46 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)