Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.039 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,220TL (1,579KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)