Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.060 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,094TL (1,987KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,500 ₪ (38 minutes ago)