Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15707 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 33% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 1,996TL (12,709₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)