Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00180 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 10% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,961TL (1,645,780 Shilling) in Zanzibar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)