Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 33% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,990TL (﷼ 35,602,943) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)