Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,458 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.529 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 24% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,663TL (8,821 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (40 minutes ago)