Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,728 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.674 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 81% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,885TL (7,247 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)