Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 129 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.578 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 60% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,289TL (9,153 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Boise, Idaho costs $380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)