Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.562 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 55% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,260TL (9,352 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Anchorage, Alaska costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)