Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.968 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 23% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,187TL (4,324 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)