Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13068 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 61% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,998TL (38,245 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 7,500 KZT (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kobe costs ¥90,819 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨800,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)