Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00351 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 90% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,880TL (₩1,673,514) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)