Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06243 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,513TL (руб 56,270) in Yoshkar-Ola.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pune costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Panipat costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)