Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03186 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,207TL (¥163,425) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $45 (41 minutes ago)