Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04257 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 213% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,379TL (¥220,354) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)