Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,354TL (Rp 12,491,956) in Yogyakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)