Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,317TL (Rp 11,656,994) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 28,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)