Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 335 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06812 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,290TL (руб 48,289) in Yekaterinburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)