Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00012 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,125TL (﷼ 26,927,147) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)