Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 59% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,978TL (﷼ 36,223,725) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (30 minutes ago)