Cost of living comparison between Yaoundé, Cameroon and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00578 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 11% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,664TL (2,881,097 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)